Michael P. Soulier msoulier@storm.ca
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:50:29 -0400

--EqVOK5mkaJAMmtSx

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 05:31:37PM -0700, Pete Truog wrote:
> Sorry for venting on my last post...
>=20
>=20
> Is there any way to get a list of the libraries that are required by GnuC=
ash=20
> and then just get those compiled libraries and place them in the same roo=
t=20
> directory that you compile GnuCash in?  Such as MS dll files?  There=20
> should'nt really be a need to have the whole package, just the libraries =
they=20
> use, correct? =20

    Better would be a static gnucash binary with all dependencies compiled =
in.
You can't tell me that gnucash is using every function defined in every
library it's linking against. I think the hit would be minimal.=20

    Mike

--=20
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>=20
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessari=
ly a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could=
 be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

--EqVOK5mkaJAMmtSx

--EqVOK5mkaJAMmtSx--