[grib@linuxdevel.com: Survey results?]

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:48:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Linas Vepstas wrote:

> Well, I didn't say 'use gnucash for your addressbook'

But that's the way I read it.

> (that's what evolution is for).

Thanks, I'll go check it out.

> Instead, its to deal with check printing and invoicing.

I understand that.  My point was (and I don't guess I did a good job of
making it) is that some of the results you considered "bizarre" may have
been caused by individuals who, like me, misunderstood what you meant.

I think I would call your "to-do list" an Acct. Payable scheduler.  Your
"addressbook/contact manager" would be, I believe (now), a database of
customer/client information for use by AR, AP and the checkwriter
functions.  If this is the case, then I'd like to change my choice from
"no" to "yes." :)

					- fleet -