Transaction Restore Help!

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:22:53 -0400

> sort of. There is in 1.4, but its fallen into disrepair for 1.6.
> Some of the engine api's changed.  Also, the repair tool is in perl,
> and you have to go through a few extra steps to create the perl module
> to the engine that would allow you use it.  (you need to build from
> scratch, and run swig.  I don't know, its possible that the Makefiles
> to automatically run swig have fallen into disrepair as well ...)

Well assuming I want to take this on, where do I find "swig"?
find . -name \*[Ss][Ww][Ii][Gg]\* -ls   didn't find any files.  Am I
misunderstanding you here.  Does it live in a separate place in CVS?  I
found an onminous "last of swig" note in the CVS logs for the src/optional
directory.  I suppose with the new GUID generator I could write a perl
script to parse the log and hack the entries directly into postgres.  Help!