Sync with gnome releases

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:16:11 -0500

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 02:03:47PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Well, I was warning you all about this months ago....  But you all
> seemed to think this was The One True Way (TM) to code.  I gave up
> trying to convince you this was a problem.

Let me go on the record here with a hearty middle finger.  I wasn't
terribly interested in hearing this the first time around, but the
self-important "I told you so" is even more irritating than the
self-important "the sky is falling".  Especially when you're still
wrong.

The sky wasn't falling, and it didn't fall.  People are installing and
using Gnucash.  Yes, some people are having problems, but some people
always have problems.  It's a side effect of complexity.

b.g.