Paying Expenses

Nathan Matias ruberpaw@ptdprolog.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:52:01 -0400

I seem to be having a problem with the version of GNUCash in the Debian
unstable dist(1.6.1). I went through the druid and set up stuff, but when I
try to pay expenses from my cash account(under my assets), it either
increases the expense and subtracts from the cash account(ie, now I owe more)
or it pays off part of the expense and adds to the cash account(ie, the money
I pay off is added to my cash account. ie, $400 in cash account paying off
$350 of my expense makes my cash account have $750)

Is this a bug in GNUcash or is it a problem with how I have things set up?

Nathan Matias