Sync with gnome releases¥@

Lauren Matheson inan@canada.com
20 Jul 2001 09:47:15 -0400

Isn't the proper way to connect with data sources for things like gnome
and evolution address books through bonobo?  I'm sure it is for
Evolution anyway because there has been banter on the evolution list
about address book data formats with some unhappy that it is db3
(favoring xml).  The response was that xml could easily be generated for
export, but that other apps shouldn't be directly accessing the data
file anyway.  There's some UI stuff still in with bonobo, but I think
that's being (or is now) split off.

Lauren