Building 1.6

Carl Hartshorn Carl Hartshorn <carl@mips.com>
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

After download of 1.6, config said I need gnome-print plus others. I
re-downloaded the lastest gnome. Still says I need gnome-print but some other
requirements now gone.
I picked up the lastest 'gnome-print'. That needed libxml. Having done that,
'gnome-print' cant find '-lesd' in one of the final link steps. But
/usr/lib/libesd.so.1 exists. I put links in /opt/gnome/lib and /opt/gnome/share
to no avail.
My goal is 'gnuCash' not gnome-print. Has anyone seen this or know what I need
or am doing wrong? I am installing 'gnuCash' at /opt/gnucash/

Tnx in advance, Tuck