Installation Difficulty

Robert Foreman rforema@columbus.rr.com
21 Jul 2001 21:45:46 -0400

Try searching http://rpmfind.net/

That's how I was able to resolve many of my GnuCash dependency problems.
I'm running RedHat 7.1. If your distribution is based on RedHat these
RPMs may work for you. Don't give up.  GnuCash has a lot of dependency
requirements, but I have found it to be worth while.

The only lib below I couldn't locate on rpmfind.net was liboas.so.0.

Good luck!