Wondering about features

Federico Sevilla III jijo@leathercollection.ph
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:31:58 +0800 (PHT)

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 at 09:14, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> You can 'sort-of' work around these by hand, but anyone who likes
> peachtree or quickbooks will be disappointed.

This is the kind of information I'm looking for. While he will be
disappointed with GnuCash until we get more than sort-of workarounds in
place, we cannot afford anything but GnuCash. Perhaps you have some
workarounds for the stuff I listed that you can share? Or some great
"we've done that, been there" URLs with previous experiences?

> I doubt you'll convence them to use gnucash. But as you like open
> source, you might check out a competitor: www.sql-ledger.com

This is even more difficult an interface to deal with, honestly, but yes,
it has the multiple-books support thingie.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@leathercollection.ph
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.