Missing libguppi

Marcel Felgentraeger marcel.felgentraeger@gmx.de
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:15:30 +0000

Hi everybody.

First of all: I had gnucash-1.6.0 allready installed on my Suse 7.1 system,
so I know it works. Unfortunatly I had to install my system and now I can't
seem to get gnucash 1.6.1 running.

I have all the required packages installed and right now the only thing that
seems to be missing is libguppi. I have Guppi installed and since I did not
download any Guppi-devel the last time I thought this would be enough. As I
said, I had it running.

Where do I get libguppi? I looked at gnome.org/guppi, but found only the
source for guppi.

Can anybody help? I know there is a rpm for Suse 7.1 available, but since I
have all the sources on my machine I don't really want to download that
again, especially since I don't know if this will work.

Help, I need my gnucash :-(

Marcel