Install question

Neil B. Cohen nbc@cisco.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:39:58 -0400

Hi - I'm not on the mailing list - please reply to the address below.

I downloaded gnucash onto my RH7.1 system. It won't install because it
expects libguile.so.6. Unfortunately, I seem to have libguile.so.9 installed
on my system. How do I go about making gnucash work without
going backwards on the library? I tried just making a link from .9 to .6
but that did not work.

Much obliged,

--
nbc

NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-3205
DOMAIN: nbc@cisco.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse...    *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!              *