(no subject)

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:37:36 -0500

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:42:41AM -0700, Dave Peticolas was heard to remark:
> > NB : if you need a tranlator to french I can give some help.
>
> That would be great. Could you also post to gnucash-devel?
> Just to make sure there is no duplication of effort.

Actually, just contact yannick Le Ny (his email is in the docs)
He did the original french translation, but he's been busy lately.
The messages translations need review, and the user's manual needs
a re-write (it has changed a lot).  If you are feeling ambitious ...
the web site.

--linas