GnuCash 1.6.0 is released.

David Proulx dproulx@netgate.net
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:41:47 -0700

WOW!

I downloaded it and finally managed to get all the various libraries
installed etc.

It was well worth the effort!  I'm dazzled.  There are all kinds of
new reports, a nicer user interface, etc.  The overall feel is very
"slick" (I don't mean that in a negative way).  It seems very polished
and professional, and now even has many of the best features of a
certain proprietary competitor (that runs on an inferior operating system).

I also really like the XML format for storing the data.  Now anyone who knows
how to parse XML can easily do anything they want to with the data.

Great work!

Dave