gnucash's dependencies criticized

Michael P. Soulier msoulier@storm.ca
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:10:59 -0400

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

    In case you missed /.,

    http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=3D01/06/15/0128247&mode=3Dthread

    I have to say, I tend to agree. I do not choose to run Gnome, I prefer
KDE, and just like I don't want to run Winblows to get their applications, =
I'd
rather not have a ton of libs installed just to use Gnucash.=20

    Is there a statically-linked version available?

    Mike

--=20
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>=20
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessari=
ly a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could=
 be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--