Where does gnucash fit ?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:11:55 +1000

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:38:54 jeff@tsunamicreek.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I run a 1 person [me] IT consulting company, with less than 5
> clients at any one time, i do my invoiceing thru email and text
> files..
>
> I'm wondering if GnuCash was suitable for this sort of thing,
> or if i would be better off with something else .

Yep, GnuCash should be able to handle this sort of thing just fine.
It can keep track of just about everything you're interested in,
and provide summary reports when you want.

The invoicing routines are a bit limited at this stage, but by
the sound of it you won't really need much.
Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig