gnucash 1.6.0 crashing on opening account

Bart Simons barts@tebenet.nl
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:47:01 -0400

Hi all,

Today I installed the Mandrake rpm on my machine (Mandrake 8.0) after
removing the Red Hat 7.1 rpm. I had to change gtkhtml from version 9 to
version 7 and install gnomeprint-0.29-1mdk. Finally it seemed everything was
running properly. I can print reports, but no charts (not yet implemented?).
There remains a nasty problem. I work with two files that caused no problems
with gnucash 1.4.10. Now, when I try to open some of the accounts, the
program crashes. Though, the reconcile window works well.The other 30
accounts open fine. Any suggestions?
Apart from these difficulties, my compliments for the development team.

Bart S.