newbie credit balance confusion

Sylvus Tarn sylvus@rejiquar.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:07:53 -0400

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've now made enough entries in
my various credit accounts to perceive that yes, indeed, the
``credit'' setting in reverse balances does the trick.  Many thanks.

1.6 is great!  I've gone, in approximately 2 weeks, from banging my
head on the table over multi-split deposits (i.e. gross pay) deposited
incorrectly to actually successfully entering stocks, something I've
*never* been able to do in Quicken.  I simply couldn't've ramped up my
understanding without the docs, users' list, and, of course, the craft
in the design process.  Marvelous.  I still haven't figured out how to
get the mutual funds'values to show in the chart of accounts, or
download updates ``live'', but I hope another round of rereading the
archive will help with those questions.

Many thanks again for a fine program.

sincerely,

sylvus tarn