Huh? Starting out with gnucash (new accounts, etc)

Andrew Wallace andyw@scroom.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:40:58 -0700

Thanks, everyone, I got it now. I'm happily entering all my
stocks into the brokerage account. Well, maybe not happily,
it's pretty tedious. But, once it's done, it's not like I'm
a day trader. THe once or twice a year I buy new stuff ought
to be manageable.

Thanks again!

Of course, I haven't even gotten to the other stuff - like rent,
utilities, etc... 8-)

andy