getting stock quotes - update-finance-quote error

Marcel Felgentraeger marcel.felgentraeger@gmx.de
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:35:39 +0200

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2001 03:49 schrieb Linas Vepstas:
> > I tried getting quotes through the Price Editor, but got an error
> > that I needed to have some Perl scripts installed, that I should
> > run update-finance-quote. Well, I ran it, but it failed - this seems
> > to be an issue with the tests in the CPAN packages, so I'm not sure
> > who to turn to. Has anyone else run into this? The error messages
> > are below.
>
> try to force the install.

Hi. I have the same problems with the price update, but unfortunatly
I have not idea how to force the install, since I'm relativ new to linux :)

Since it seems to work, I would be gratefull for a little help on this issue.

Thanx
Marcel