SEG FAULT ! (GC1.6.0 on MDK8.0)

ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:25:32 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, paul.poulain@free.fr wrote:

> * When I open any bank (1 main and 2 sub accounts) or share account (1 main
> and 3 sub)... SEGMENTATION FAULT... Every time.

> Any idea ?
> Note : MDK8.0 installed from scratch 3 weeks ago. No out-from-distrib
> package installed. GC1.4 & GC1.4-devel RPMS removed before compiling.
> g-wrap 1.1.9 and guppi 0.35.5.

You are starting GnuCash from a command line?  You could
run GnuCash under strace to find the system calls.  It would
probably be a huge list, and typically only the last few lines
of the trace show anything useful.  But I've never tried
running anything like GnuCash under strace.  Just my $0.02.

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
780/993-1274 (cell)