European stock quotes?

Nigel Titley nigel@titley.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:18:53 +0100

Well, after a bit of poking around in the code of Finance::Quote I found
the reason this is failing. You have to add ".L" onto the end of London
stock tickers in order for Yahoo to find them properly. There is a final
quirk that BT.A has become BT.L

Now its all working fine. All I need now is for the market to pick up so
my stocks are actually worth something :-(

Nigel