Installing GnuCash 1.6

Neil B. Cohen nbc@cisco.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:28:26 -0400

Hi - Things are improving - but I'm still having a problem.

I'm running RH7.1, and I tried to download the rpm's in the
Guile1.4 directory. Now most of the library dependencies are
gone - except one. It complains about missing libgtkhtml.so.9

Can someone tell me where to find this library? And is there anything
else I need to do to try running gnucash??

thanks very much. Please reply direct to me, since I'm not currently on
this mailing list.

nbc

--
NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-3205