problem with price quotes in gc1.6.0

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:07 -0700

Thanks for the hints.

It turned out to be a leftover set of old modules in
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 (recently upgraded to 5.6.1) that
were causing errors during startup for the http protocol
module.  This became clear as soon as I figured out how
to turn on the debug output for LWP::UserAgent.

Fidelity still doesn't return anything, though.  The
symbols I am using are those given from their interactive
pages.  Hopefully I'll figure it out, but if anyone
knows of some magic to do to these symbols to get it
to recognize them, I'd love to hear about it.

thanks

joey