Problems starting gnu-cash 1.6.0-1

Jennifer dlphnluvr@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:42:39 -0500

I have installed all the packages remotely associated with gnucash.  When I
say remotely I mean any dependencies of packages gnucash needs.  The entire
installation went smoothly.  When I go to start gnucash I get the following
message:

[me@localhost lib]$ gnucash
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file not found
[me@localhost lib]$

This is all that I am told and I can not get past this.  I have verified that
I have the most up to date packages installed.  I have also uninstalled and
reinstalled to verify that I got everything installed and I still get this
same error.  I would really like to get gnucash 1.6.0 up and running.  It
looks really neat and would be great if I could get it to run.

Jennifer King