GnuCash Features Survey

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:57:29 -0400 (EDT)

I just filled out the survey.  Very comprehensive and it didn't really
take all that long.

I just started using GnuCash (actually, I'm still inputting data from my
spreadsheet - so I'm not yet actually "using" it.)

I would really like to see some method of adding notes to a transaction.
(And I understand this is "in progress?")

I'm excited about the possibility of making my GnuCash accounts available
to my bookkeeper (700 miles away).  I lease a Cobalt RAQ2 and would like
to place GnuCash there.  I suspect that would entail getting some sort of
"standalone" version of the program; as I can pretty well guarantee that
the RAQ2 hasn't a clue about Gnome, Guile, Guppi, etc.

				- fleet -