gnucash can't find g-wrap !

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net (Robert Graham Merkel)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:36:29 +1100

irger@fh-rosenheim.de writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > today i compiled g-wrap 1.1.9. (guile and swig too)
 > Then i changed into the gnucash 1.4.10 directory.
 >
 > # cd gnucash-1.4.10
 > # ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnucash
 > checking gtk-xmhtml/gtk-xmhtml.h... yes
 > checking for gtk_xmhtml_new in -lgtkxmhtml... yes
 > checking for xmlDefaultSAXHandlerInit in -lxml... yes
 > checking for g-wrap-config... /usr/bin/g-wrap-config
 > checking for g-wrap... no
 > configure: error:
 >
 >   g-wrap does not appear to be installed.  It must be installed and
 >   its binary directory must be in your PATH.  If you need to install
 >   g-wrap, you can find it at ftp://ftp.gnucash.org/pub/g-wrap.

gnucash 1.4.x does not work with g-wrap 1.1.x.  You need a g-wrap from
the 0.9 series for gnucash 1.4.x.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

<telsa> I left my client on #gtk+ overnight and there was nothing
in scrollback at all except quit/rejoins.
<bighead> telsa: well its been that for, I think 3 days now
(ever since started coming back on IRC)
<telsa> Clearly they are busy implementing telepathy,
and dog-fooding it. :)