Moving GnuCash "projects"

ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:33:15 -0700 (MST)

I don't remember seeing this mentioned anywhere, but tonight
I moved all of my GnuCash files corresponding to my
business to a new user (that of my company).  That way,
my personal GnuCash stuff will be with my personal ID and the
"corporate" stuff with my company ID.

I did the expected chown/chgrp of files, but it turns
out I needed to edit ~/.gnome/GnuCash and
~/.gnome/accels/GnuCash and change a single path in
both files.  Otherwise, I got a message about LCK files
in the old user ID directories.

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
780/993-1274 (cell)