Editing accounts

ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:32:18 -0700 (MST)

When a person is first learning GnuCash, and setting up
non-trivial accounts, it sure would be nice if it was
easier to edit things.  I had one account set up as an
asset I think, and then changed it to a bank account
(or vice versa).  All the entries changed over, but
they were put in what I thought was the wrong field.
So, I manually changed all the entries.  Something
a little more powerful would be nice.  Of course,
with power comes the possibility of really screwing things
up quickly.  None of us does that, do we?  :-)

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
780/993-1274 (cell)