new gnucash website

Wesley Sheldahl wsheldahl@qx.net
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:27:59 -0500

Overall I like it.  In case you missed 'em, here are the blebs I found:

After clicking 'Related Financial software' on the lefthand menu, the main
dropdown reads 'General References', but none of the General References are
displayed.  This led me to think there weren't any in that category at
first.  After clicking one of the other categories, the right links are
displayed, but the dropdown continues to default to 'General References'
instead of the category whose links are currently displayed.

On the 'Features' and 'Software Requirements' pages, the first paragraph of
text is displayed with Font size=1, which is almost unreadable on my
display.

These are minor blebs; overall, I like both the site design and the breadth
of information available about GnuCash itself and related software, data
formats and so on.  Good work!