Current stable version is ...?

Rich Shepard rshepard@appl-ecosys.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:58:21 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> Are you sure? I just checked both sourceforge & ftp.gnucash.org and
> 1.4.11 is there. We don't have rh6.2 rpms, atm. Is that what you were
> looking for?

dave,

  Yes, I was. I didn't see anything else, but perhaps I didn't look hard
enough. :-)

  If the 1.4.10 rpm is the latest, then I'm sure that we'll have no problems
staying with that until 11 is packaged. Normally, I don't try to upgrade
every application we use every time a minor version is released. In this
case, I'm trying to avoid the LCK and LNK files being left in the data
directory when we run gnucash from the networked workstation. (I'm going to
install the rpm on that box, too, and see if that makes any difference.)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)