[Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Features for gnucash-1.6?]]]

Ben Stanley bds02@uow.edu.au
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:53:56 +1000

     one other note of interest ( I presume this is being worked on
     from info
     at your site ) I can immediately
     see would be a fresher looking GUI......the current one
     obviously
     works.....

     but if linux is to garner more of the desktop market
     especially with
     important apps as financial.......
     then gnucash needs a facelift......obvoiusly NOT crucial at
     this juncture
     it needs to work right

     and I certainly wouldn't advocate anything so similar as to
     quicken
     necessarily but inherant to gnucash/linux
     with an eye of everyday useability features of end-user &
     professioanls......

I have been using CVS gnucash for the last few days, and I think you'll
be pleasantly surprised by all the work they've put into it.

Just wait for 1.6 - your dreams will come true - and more!

Ben.

--
Ben Stanley               |    barf  [ba:rf]  2.  "He suggested using FORTRAN,
PhD Student               |       and everybody barfed." - From the Shogakukan