Year End Close?

Ben Stanley bds02@uow.edu.au
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:10:12 +1000

	You didn't hear it from me, and I didn't say it, because its probably
	illegal, immoral and dangerous to boot, but ...

	If you are using the 1.5.x versions, you could hand edit the xml files
	to remove most/all of the transactions, leaving only the chart of
	accounts ...

If you do this, MAKE A COPY of your file and test it out on that
first...

NEVER hand-edit an original file.

If you make a copy of the data file I see nothing wrong with this idea.
However, be prepared for crashes in GnuCash if you stuff up the format
of the file - that's why you are editing the copy, not the original.

Ben.

--
Ben Stanley               |    barf  [ba:rf]  2.  "He suggested using
FORTRAN,