GnuCash just seg faulted, can I recover my transactions?

Stan Brown stanb@awod.com
Sun, 6 May 2001 19:33:24 -0400 (EDT)

Gnucash just seg faukted, after I spent about an hour puting in this weeks
trnsactions :-(

The good news (mayve) is thta I think I may have a log file with them in it:

-rw-r--r--    1 stan     stan        32415 May  6 19:23 stan.20010506182905.log

Is there some way to recover these, using this log file?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.