Closing out a year?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:32:29 -0400

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to close the books on a given year?  I figured
it should be pretty straightforward to just have a different file for
each year, however, what if I want to do comparison reports between
years?

Say I want to know how much money I spent on auto repairs last
March-June as compared with this March-June.  Can I do this if the
data is in 2 different files?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,