Documentation in p[s|df] format

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:59:57 -0600

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 09:48:50AM +0200, Karthikesh Raju was heard to remark:
> Hi,
>
> i was browsing around the gnucash site and found that the documentation
> was avbl only in html format. Is there any possibility to have the
> documentation in either ps or pdf format.

In thoery, yes, since the source is just sgml, and we use sgmltools,
which can output ps (and maybe even pdf these days ???).  But in
practice, no one is making pre-packed gnucash documentation rpms or
debs.  (yet.)

You could do it if you were willing to roll up your slevees ...

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>