Automatic loan payment calculation.

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
06 Nov 2001 16:39:39 -0500

    Paul> Now, one thing you could do is write a script to
    Paul> autmagically generate this stuff (the formulae are pretty
    Paul> standard and well known) and spew the data either in xml
    Paul> format or qif format and periodically import the data into
    Paul> gnucash.

And since the stupid equation is so well-known, why does my payment
schedule in Quicken never match the one my bank gives me?

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I really would like to know if Quicken is
as stupid as I think it is or if there are some extra rules the bank
uses that I Quicken doesn't know about.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD