account transaction reports

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws@murraytel.com.au
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:37:23 +1100

A split transaction in the credit card account should be identifiable in each
expense account involved as coming from the credit card, because at that
"end" of the transaction it isn't a split.  Can you achieve your purpose by
doing a filtered report from each expense account? (not so convenient, I
know.)

Doug.