Fonts used by gnucash (How make it use a font with Euro-symbol?)

Ralf Orlowski Ralf Orlowski <ralf@ralf-orlowski.de>
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:42:57 +0100

Hi Dave,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 11:42:26PM -0800, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> What version of gnucash are you using? In gnucash 1.6, the register
> fonts are configured in the Preferences dialog. However, in either

I'm using gnucash 1.6.4.
Where in the preferences dialog there can I find the setting about the
font?
I found setting for the user and international for example, but no
fonts setting. May be I'm just to blind to see the right thing among
all the settings.

> gnucash 1.4 or gnucash 1.6 the fonts used elsewhere should be the
> default fonts that gtk/gnome would use for any other program.
>
> dave

Bye

Ralf
--
Ralf Orlowski                           voice: +49-821-889594
Via-Claudia-Str. 27                     mobil: +49-173-5239069