[ADMIN] Hints on slowing spam volume to lists?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Oct 2001 11:34:23 -0400

Alternately, is there a way to subscribe to a 'post-only' list?  For
example, if I read mail on a list from email-account A but I can send
from either A or B, I'd like to put 'B' on a 'send-only' list so that
it can be pre-approved but _not_ receive mail.

-derek