gnome-print configure problem

William S. wilby98@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:19:47 +0200

I set GNOME_PATH to /usr/local and ran configure but it stopped
at the same place. So, I went back and recompiled gnome-print
this time using "configure --exec-prefix=/usr", followed by
make, make check and make install. Below is the output
of "locate *Conf.sh" that seems to confirm the new path.

I then went back to gnucash and ran configure (I even cleared
config.cache), but it hung up again in the same place.

I am wondering what the problem is now? Is it OK
to have gnome-print installed twice in different paths?

I set GNOME_PATH=/usr as well.

/usr/lib/gdk_pixbuf_xlibConf.sh
/usr/lib/ghttpConf.sh
/usr/lib/gnomeConf.sh