gnucash API

Michael Thompson mickey@berkeley.innomedia.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm new to this list so forgive me if this has been hashed before.

I've written a program to download transactions from my bank and I'd
like to be able to insert these into my gnucash accounts automatically.

Has anyone done this already?

I've seen from the archives that there used to be a perl API, but
it seems to have disappeared. Is that true? At least, gnc-prices,
an application that used this interface, isn't a perl program anymore.

BTW, I know about the guile interface, but I don't know scheme.
If this is the only way, can anyone recommend any guile programs
that might serve as relevant examples?