Crashed gnucash

Alex Garner alex@netcraft.com.au
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:12:41 +0930

> > I have noticed some 'log' files in the data directory though and
> > based on a quick analysis of the contents, it would seem that my
> > tranactions are there. I am wondering if there is some way that I can
> > apply those 'changes' to the current data file to get me where I was
> > before my crash.
>
> If you are using GnuCash 1.4, there is an experimental perl script
> to do that. If you are using 1.6, you have to do it by hand.

What is involved in 'doing it by hand'? Do you mean re-enter the data?

Cheers

Alex!

--

Alex Garner <alex@netcraft.com.au>

NetCraft Australia
Phone (08) 8338 0888
http://www.netcraft.com.au

"We have achieved the best possible performance by using
the available power supply & holding the air velocity to
a level which will allow it to heat to the highest
temperature near dry hands could stand on a warm day."