1.6.4 crashes getting online quotes

Keith.maillist@ntlworld.com Keith.maillist@ntlworld.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:41:30 +0100

I have just built 1.6.4 on a Mandrake 8.1 system, after having beein
using 1.6.2 from rpm for a while.  When I attempt to "Get Quotes" from
the price editor, gnucash crashes with the error:

/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/price-quotes.scm:280:17: In procedure display in expression (display #\( to-child):
/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/price-quotes.scm:280:17: Broken pipe

The requests (not posted for privacy reasons) look OK, but I wonder if
it's relevant that I am using the "trustnet" source -- which was in
fact my reason for upgrading to 1.6.4.

Any help or suggestions for further debugging will be welcome.

Keith Refson