Viewing childs transactions in parent

Nicholas Piper nick-gnucash@nickpiper.co.uk
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:38:39 +0000

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> One thing you can do is select the parent account
> and choose Account->Open Subaccounts. This will show
> you all the transactions, but it won't have a running
> balance or balance summary bar.

Ah! I never seem to have tried that. I think I expected it to just
open the tree of the accounts a bit more!

Are there plans to allow Open Subaccounts to show a running balance ?

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F