Mutual Fund Price to $0.000001

Robert A. Uhl ruhl@4dv.net
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:47:11 -0600

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 07:50:47PM -0400, Randall Hopper wrote:
>      I have a 401K with mutual funds share prices kept to $0.000001.  How
> can I get the Mutual Fund Account Transaction window to keep the extra 3
> digits?  Or is it possible?

Tools:Commodity Editor

Select the commodity you use to track your mutual fund.  Click on
edit.  Enter 100000000 in the fraction traded bit.  That should do it,
I believe.

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>

.NET is basically bill gates' snake-oil solution to all those
registry/DLL hell problems.  Bill Gates is a true genius.  He's made
installing and maintaining windows apps so ridiculously difficult and
expensive that businesses and consumers will actually buy into the idea
of having their applications on someone else's server.
                                     --Ukab the Great