GNUCash stillwon't load...

Tim tmeador@kc.rr.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:36:58 -0400

Hey!

Thanks for the reply!  Here's what rpm's I installed and where I got them=
:

guile-1.4-10mdk.i586.rpm - from Mandrake=09
guile-1.3.4-12.i386.rpm - from RedHat
guppi-0.35.5-1.i386rpm - from RedHat via Sourceforge=09
slib-202-1.noarch.rpm - from the Slib homepage

Gettin' GNUCash working is something of a nightmare...hope you an help.