GTT: Announce & Question

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:29:11 -0400

In a message dated: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:21:07 CDT
Linas Vepstas said:

>Yow!
>
>The version of evolution that I have has nothing like this in it,
>and I wasn't aware that they have anything like this planned.  I
>thought I'd contacted a suffcient number of gnome people, but maybe
>not. I was thinking of exporting the time-tables to the evolution
>calendar ... but hadn't really thought it through ...
>
>Um, I certainly don't want to waste my time creating something
>that will be obsoleted by ximian in short order .... is there
>someone at ximian whom I should contact ?? (besides Miguel, I guess?)

I have no idea whether or  not evolution has this feature, I was just
recollecting a conversation I had with someone (I thought it was you :)
about the various things in evolution that gnc might take advantage
of in the future, and thought this was one. Maybe not.

Though, you'd think that with all the stuff they're building into
evolution, that this functionality would be included :)

--

Seeya,
Paul