Still hard to install

Dwight Frye dwight@openweave.org
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:20:40 -0400 (EDT)

If you are talking about the silly X-files-denial type spoof of
an announcement .... it is just that, an attempt at humor. Take
a look at http://www.redhat.com/apps/download/beta/ and you will
most definately see a link that takes you to a selection of download
choices for the Roswell beta release. (That page has their tongue
in cheek announcement, too. *chuckle*)

I pulled the two ISO Roswell images down from "mirror.hiwaay.net"
and burned two CDs. I stuck them in a machine and verified that
they were real (non-alien) discs, and that a GnuCash RPM was on
one of the discs (number 2, in fact).

Roswell exists, and is the latest beta release. I'll be installing
it this weekend.

  -- Dwight