RedHat 7.1 Install snafu

Ken MacFarlane ksm@dca.net
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Keith Mastin wrote:
> I've been using gnucash for the last year, and updated my system to
> RedHat 7.1. Now, from what I understand, the only way to use gnucash is
> to use that Ximian thing (I don't like the Ximian thing). Is there a way
> to use gnucash without the Ximian thing, is such a way documented, and
> if so, where?

gnucash 1.6.1 comes with RedHat 7.2 beta; it shouldn't be to difficult to
install once all the dependencies are also downloaded.  An alternative
which I'm trying is to build the 1.6.2 source RPM from gnucash.org using
the dependencies from 7.2b; I'm not finished yet, but it looks promising.

--
                                                     Ken MacFarlane
                                                       <ksm@dca.net>