Will GnuCash ever work for me?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:23:45 -0400

In a message dated: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:06:37 EDT
"Jim Biddle" said:

>One weakness for me with linux is that I am not sure what I have
>and even when I install something I have trouble finding it.

That's not a weakness of Linux, it's a lack of understanding on your
part of how to use the package management system that comes with your
distribution of choice.

That's an easily solvable problem to overcome :)

Which distribution are you using? I'm sure we can help you get up to
speed with your package management system pretty quickly :)
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon